Friday, April 11, 2014

Where can I buy bedroom furniture for my loft conversion with slanted ceilings / awkward walls?




Paul S


I'm ideally looking for a specific company that can supply kids bedroom furniture as IKEA and HABITAT etc don't fit the strange angles. I could get bespoke cupboards and drawers etc, but that would be so expensive. Just some links would be great...


Answer
Check this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=tent%20loft%20bed&tag=ya-us1-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Can you recommend a gift for a 5yr old boy? This is my friend's son.?




InLoveChic


I asked my friend what her son wants for his birthday but she wont tell me.


Answer
Id go with a generic toy rather than a character specific one. since she wont tell u what he's into.
rc cars
trucks
bug habitat
sports stuff - basketball, football, roller skates
puzzles
play doh finger paint (she'll love u for either of these )
pool toys
indoor pop up tent
aqua doodle
sock em bop ems (especially if he has siblings)
I wouldn't go with clothes unless it has a character on them that u know he likes. anyway kids (especially boys) aren't too excited about getting clothes on there birthday




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment: