Sunday, October 6, 2013

have you ever build a tree house or build something else ?

little kids tents on Recommendations: 4 metre Standard Bell Tent
little kids tents image



statecalif


with youre friends when you were a little kids ,if you had build something . what was it is ?


Answer
I was in scouts and had build wigwams and tents out of nature. my brother and sister also built a wigwam when they were young. I did make a ladder to get into a tree which was struck by lightening it was great.

I also built with my mates a cross and strapped one of them to it and suspended the whole thing with him on it up a tree. We still joke about it now.

How can I get rid of Daddy Long Leg spiders while we camp?




suzycrmchz


Going camping next week in Michigan. Last year we went to the same place and we had a crazy amount of Daddy Long Leg spiders...both inside the tent and on the tent when we would wake up in the morning. My daughter is terrified of spiders and it really kind of ruined her time because of this. She's not a little kid - she's an adult and has a true fear of spiders. Any suggestions for a repellent to keep them away from our tent or campsite? Preferably a "natural" repellent.


Answer
I tried to find a natural repellant, however the best article I found was

http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/pest-control/how-to-get-rid-of-daddy-long-legs/

I have used borax as a general spider repellant and that worked well




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment