Sunday, October 6, 2013

Where can I buy bedroom furniture for my loft conversion with slanted ceilings / awkward walls?

kids tent bedroom on Firehouse Tent Bed w/Top Tent|Cottage Furniture|Kids Tent Beds|Midwest ...
kids tent bedroom image



Paul S


I'm ideally looking for a specific company that can supply kids bedroom furniture as IKEA and HABITAT etc don't fit the strange angles. I could get bespoke cupboards and drawers etc, but that would be so expensive. Just some links would be great...


Answer
Check this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=tent%20loft%20bed&tag=ya-us1-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

I have $400. I am married w/ 3 boys, 7-5-4, my grandma is my hero- closest person in my life.She is dying,?




hyphyscwif


I am living in cal. right now in a 2 bedroom apartment in the not so nice neighborhood where kids run the streets day and night & since two of my sons are in school now w/ a lot of these kids, harder n harder to keep them away fr. the street/ kids. already have a place to live when we get there. my hubby out of work right now, but he is an elect. do work is there- but the longer we stay here the more $$ we will spend- rent groceries, day to day, but can we afford to drive with us 5 in our 1992 honda accord from bay area to northwest wyoming? Are there tips to save when driving long trips?ideas for cutting costs- ways to make my $ multiply? I need to hurry I am losing precious time w/ my grandma, and i feel so anxious all the time?


Answer
Im sorry for your Faimly.
If it was me I would sell everything and leave the area. I would spen the last bit of time with my grand mother. I have lost mine and she lived accross the country from me.
When your ready to leave make food for days before hand for example cook Meals store them in Eskies as your driving use them for your meals. Make sand wiches, Cordial or better still have plewnty of water. if you need to spend the night any where use a Tent. The kids will enjoy it as a adventure. I have a 6 yr old daughter. Make up stories and Get them to pack a Back pack each filled with their toys,books stuff. Pack pillows in the car. Then when all this is done just say good bye and go for it.
Good Luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment