Thursday, November 7, 2013

How do you tack up with an english saddle?

kids tent parts on Our Review of the Pacific Play Tents See Me 6 Tunnel
kids tent parts image



HorseFreak


I ride western, but am going to be working at a camp for deaf kids. The camp helps the kids ride horses. It's an english barn, and I don't know how to put on an english saddle.


Answer
I found this wonderful video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mPoSwBHMc

It really explains it great, the only thing I would do is make a 'tent' with the saddle pad at the withers. You can do that by (before attaching the girth) taking the front of the saddle pad, the part that rests right above the withers and pull up, so that it is elevated off the horses back. If you don't, it might rub against the back while riding.

Good Luck!

What did you get your kids for christmas? Were the presents from Santa or are you past that?




Mommy of L


I have a 2 year old and 4 year old and Santa is bringing them a vanitiy and a tent with elmo stuffed animals. Then they have baby dolls and a doll nursery under the tree from us.
okay revise: My question is what did you get your kids for Christmas? Are some of those presents from Santa and if so which ones?



Answer
Santa Claus is part of the "magic of childhood." I don't see anything wrong with how you are doing it. My children get gifts from Santa still - with the oldest 14.

My children also know that Santa Claus means "Saint Nicholas" and That St. Nicholas was a real person - a bishop and the patron saint of children. They know he works for Jesus. St. Nicholas is real, and my oldest children know that their dad and I have continued to do his work to celebrate Jesus' birthday. Only my youngest (age 7) has yet to learn the whole story.

Christmas is always special in our house - and it's true meaning.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment