Sunday, November 3, 2013

What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?

kids tent bedroom on Cute Children Play Rooms & Play Tents Cool Kids Rooms with Play Tents ...
kids tent bedroom image



Proud mom


I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.


Answer
Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)

how do I setup a play area for my 3 year old son in a 1 bedroom apartment?




sc2008


I have moved from a single family home to a 1 bedroom apartment. My son used to have his own toy room. Now the only place I have for him is the dining area. We dont use a dining table so we decided to use that area as his toy / play area. Any ideas on how I can organize that area so that I can make it his play area ?


Answer
Ikea has great kids organizational tubs and shelving. Not expensive, and a good way to keep order. A cheapy solution is to buy a collasable kids tent for him to play in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment