Sunday, November 24, 2013

What did you get your kids for christmas? Were the presents from Santa or are you past that?

kids tent parts on ... Limited Volkswagen News Campervan tents  now in kids sizes
kids tent parts image



Mommy of L


I have a 2 year old and 4 year old and Santa is bringing them a vanitiy and a tent with elmo stuffed animals. Then they have baby dolls and a doll nursery under the tree from us.
okay revise: My question is what did you get your kids for Christmas? Are some of those presents from Santa and if so which ones?



Answer
Santa Claus is part of the "magic of childhood." I don't see anything wrong with how you are doing it. My children get gifts from Santa still - with the oldest 14.

My children also know that Santa Claus means "Saint Nicholas" and That St. Nicholas was a real person - a bishop and the patron saint of children. They know he works for Jesus. St. Nicholas is real, and my oldest children know that their dad and I have continued to do his work to celebrate Jesus' birthday. Only my youngest (age 7) has yet to learn the whole story.

Christmas is always special in our house - and it's true meaning.

Where can I do court ordered community service hours in Toronto for Theft under 5000 charge?




Jordan S


I have to do community service hours as part of my Diversion Program to get charges dropped for theft. I was wondering where in Toronto that I could volunteer. I have already tried Salvation Army, Goodwill, and all animal shelters, spca,human society, etc, but I was unable because they are for theft charges. I am kind of at a standstill, any advice would be great! ?


Answer
HI,
You can volunteer at the following event and receive community service hours from Autism Speaks.

The BADASS Dash needs volunteer for their inaugural event on October 6th in KITCHENER, ON. This is a great time to get your friends together to have a fun time, laughs are guaranteed!

Event details:
When: October 6, 2012
Where: Kitchener, ON
Time: Vary by position; 5am-12pm and 12pm- 6pm
Volunteer Positions: Parking, Obstacles, Timing, Refreshments, Awards, Finish line, Autism Speaks tent, Bag Check, Kids Dash, Water Stops, Packet Pickup(pre-event 10/3-10/5),
Volunteers receive: Free Parking, Volunteer Shirt, Community Service Credit, Refreshments

Location:
BADASS Dash @
Chicopee Ski Resort
396 Morrison Road
Kitchener, Ontario, N2A 2Z6

If you can recruit 20-25 guys I will offer double community service credit.

If interested please email teamup@autismspeaks.org




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment