Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WHERE TO GET A KIDS SIZE CAMPING TENT?(pic)?




Madison B


Can i get those cute little kids camping sets a like wal mart? Or where else?
ones like these:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mZEsbU36L._SL500_.jpg
or
http://www.bossgoo.com/photo/product4/775319/product-Kids-Camping-3pcs-Set.jpg
and also: it doesnt have to be all cutsey, just like a smaller sizze.
thanks in advance
also, are they like SUPER small? cause its for my 13 year old, she said she wanted a tiny, cozy and content one like that. (x
ALSO: cause i am pretty sure i have seen them in the wal mart stores but they are not online so i was a little worried.
thanks guys.



Answer
I bought a $30 tent from Wal-Mart that says it is good for 4 people. They must have meant 4 kids because it is nowhere near big enough for 4 adults. Nonetheless, it is a great tent for $30 that the kids would definitely enjoy.

What is the best tent when camping with kids?!?




AngelMom


My husband and I are going camping in August and we trying to find a good tent. We want a dome tent for 6-8 people. It is actually going to be just my hubby, my 9 month old and myself, but I want the extra room (which our old 4 person tent doesn't have). Does anyone have any suggestions? We're wanting to spend between $100-$200. Thanks!


Answer
short, but simple answer. you can EASILY find Copeman (or Coleman i think rather) brand tents for ridiculously cheap and they're HUGE. take a look over there first. you'll be surprised. and most of them are under $100 too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment