Friday, May 9, 2014

coleman kids dome tent?

Q. can you close the netting so that no air gets out?
im painting my room and i need a cheap one and i can fit in that one. and i can make it cool if it zips.
so where it has the mesh material does it zip up so no air gets out?
or is there any other one like under 20$ that can zip?
at academy, walmart, target?
can you put a double bed in it?


Answer
Get a pup tent. They don't have mesh vents. You know, the small triangular type that look like army tents or old boy scout tents. I think academy carries them, and they are usually cheap.

Tent Camping on the Beach?




Luo


Has anyone ever camped on the beach?
I am considering taking the kids up to Lake Erie to camp on the beach there.
I don't have a "special" beach tent. I want to use my smaller nylon dome tent.
Will I have trouble with this?



Answer
Do not need any "special tent". We are using a 2 man pop up camping tent(link below) and it work well for beach camping.Wind can and will be a problem. We actuall had one of those canopies get away from us in some high winds at the beach , but that was just a daytime setup. I imagine the wind gets pretty rough there, unless you can get back and out of it somehow. if there{s a lot of night wind the tarps can get pretty noisy. Try to find a sheltered are if there is any. But beach camping is great fun and pretty comfortable. You might need to empty the tent and shake out excess sand every day or two though. Night time may not be so bad though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment