Monday, June 23, 2014

How could i build a cheap playhouse out of something other than wood?




peanutclub


See i really want a playhouse sooo bad!!! And its too much to buy one or to build on out of wood. See i was wondering if you knew what i could build i playhouse out of other than any kind of wood? If you have an idea please help me!!!


Answer
When I was a kid, I used to set my little tent up outside or play under our deck. You can build a tent in your room with chairs and blankets too.

Is a play tent with balls a good idea for three year olds?




Bridget


I teach Sunday School and my class is three year olds. I have about 10 kids every Sunday, they seem to get bored with puzzles and coloring. Is a play tent with the little balls a good idea or no? What else could i do to entertain them? They only play for 30 min. Then i do story time, snack time and craft time. I have my class from 9:30am to 11am. I don't need alot of toys since they play for 30 min but i thought a play tent will be good for them.

Thank u and I'm open to any Suggestions.



Answer
I think that it is a great idea as long as you can easily find a place to put it away when it is done and it is big enough that more than just a few kids can play with it at a time. For 3 year olds, sharing is not a concept that they have fully grasped onto yet so if it is too small then they might have a hard time letting others play with it after a designate time. The other thing, making sure that you can put it away, is a hard one because if they get to play with it for a while and then are taken out of it, it could cause some tantrums. If these criteria are met than it could be a super fun toy for them to play with! Other suggestions that I have would be a plastic playhouse (make sure it has a door to close when playtime is over), an area with big pillows to sit on and read books, a big cardboard box (like refrigerator sized), tunnels to crawl through (like this one http://www.amazon.com/Schylling-Zig-A-Zag-Tunnel/dp/B000JJHYBK/ref=sr_1_6?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1305837478&sr=1-6), or big legos or blocks, trucks with a road map rug() like this one http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Carpets-Giant-Road-Carpet/dp/B00001P4YD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305837655&sr=8-1), or a kitchen set. Good luck with the little ones. God looks down on people like you and smiles!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment