Saturday, October 26, 2013

Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg?

kids tents ireland on ... Oktoberfest, Bavaria, beer tent, T-Shirt | Spreadshirt | ID: 21778284
kids tents ireland image



Jessi


What are some must sees in both places?
What should I avoid?
Any comments?
In Virginia of course.



Answer
Oh my gosh! I just went there for April break! Here are some things to know about Busch Gardens: If you like rollercoasters, go on Alpengeist, in the Germany section, I think. It is very awesome! Or the Big Bad Wolf, also in Germany. It is a suspended roller coaster (you ride on a zipline thing in a hanging basket). Also, for a good 3D ride, go to Ireland and go on the 3D ride there. In Williamsburg, everything is so amazing and filled with historical wonder, but some things should be watched: If you don't have a lot of time, I would not recommend the Governor's House tour. It usually takes a while to wait, because they only let in like fifteen people at a time, and in every room there is a 5-10 minute story. If you have kids, I would not recommend the house tour, or the scenic garden walks, although they are beautiful, especially if your kids get tired just walking around and looking at scenery. Williamsburg has a nice area where there are old shops on a street, and your kids will enjoy the craftsmen making things. There are also nice fairegrounds where there are tents with colonial items you can buy, including wooden toys. All in all, Williamsburg and Busch Gardens are wonderful places to visit, and you will NOT be disappointed! I hope this helps and have fun!

Why do I love Ireland?




Last Mohic


I have a pyschic bond with this country, and I don't know why.
Do you too love a country other than yours?



Answer
I was there when I was finishing grade 13. I understand why you love Ireland. We drove around along the coast by bus, stopping at night to put up our tents (for 8 girls each tent) and packing everything after breakfast again to move on. The places we explored were magnificent... waters so clear and peaceful.... ruins of castles.... sheep with colorful markings.... colorful houses... etc...
I love Hawaii.... and yes- it isn't my country, but it's truly a paradise- I'm so lucky to be living here. I want my husband and kids to see Ireland one day, though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment