Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I found out that two kids in my class wet the bed and I told everyone. How do I make it up to them?

kids tent over bed on Twin over Twin Tent Bunk Bed. | Create a Kickin' Kids Room
kids tent over bed image






I'm really sorry now about what I did. I just started 8th grade. And we had an end of summer campout before school started. Anyway they put all the kids who wet the bed in one tent so people wouldn't all know about it. So I knew the other kids there were also wearing diapers. A couple of them go to school with me. So I told people and now everyone knows about them. But I feel bad about it. So what should I do now?


Answer
Oh yay, another diaper troll. All of your other questions include you wetting your pants on the bus, or wearing adult diapers to school. Get a better hobby.

what are some good ways to really scare kids?




kitty


my little sister and her friends are camping outside of my house in a tent. they are 9-10 yrs old. me and my other sister want to really scare them. any suggestions? i need suggestions to scare them good but i dont want anyone getting hurt.


Answer
go outside and tell them some scary stories. Then say you are going to bed. One of you be in the house where they can see you, have the shower running in the bathroom, so they think the other girl is in there. Then the one 'in the shower' can sneak around the house and scare them.......just make some noises that will make them think an animal or stranger may be there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment