Saturday, March 29, 2014

Where can I buy party rental items for your own party rental business?

Q. I want to start a party rental business in Miami, so I need places where I can buy all the items I need for my business. Hope you guys can help me. Thank you for your time.


Answer
ANTHONY RENTALS in Norristown PA. They have everything from tents to those jumping balloons for kids party's. Check out their website www.anthonyrental.com ask for Mark or Anthony and say that Monica sent you. Anthony Rentals phone # 610-272-2800, they do rent to rental company's And they have the biggest tent in like most of the country. but also have other sizes as well. Good luck

What is a great tent, to fit someone like my size?




PlayinDaGa


Our church is planning on going camping. I don't plan on spending a lot of money, because it's not like I'm going to go, often. I'm 6 feet tall, and I weigh 260lbs. I'm a big guy. I remember buying one before, for another camping trip back in 2008, and it said "sleeps up to 3" they must have been talking about 3 KIDS, because, I barely fit diagonally in it, and only by myself. So I'm looking for one, that'll be big, enough to fit at least 2 other people, including myself. Would it be smarter, to just have everyone pitch in, at church. To buy a big one??


Answer
As you said you don't camp very often try just renting one instead, look up tent rentals at sporting goods stores near you. Sport Chalet, REI are a couple in southern Ca.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment