Friday, September 6, 2013

What size of camping tent should I choose?

best camping tent for kids on Find Camping Tent Poles | Buy Camping Tent Poles
best camping tent for kids image



Adela


I am planning a camping trip with two friends. We need to buy a camping tent but I don't know what size of the tent is suitable for three people. I did a little search online and someone said should choose a tent which can accommodate two more person because there must be some space for the camping equipment. Is this true? Is a five man tent a little larger for three?


Answer
A five man tent is just fine. I do a lot of camping and I use a 2-3 person tent for just me, and a 4 person tent when I take the wife and kid along.

Unless your back country camping you can't go wrong with getting a bigger roomier tent.

I live in Coeur d alene ID what is a nicest national park to Visit?







On memorial day weekend and week my family want to go to a nice national park to camp, we were going to go to yellowstone but everyone is saying it will be very busy any ideas? We like caves,wildlife , camping (Tent) and fishing. Kids are 3 years and 8 years.


Answer
How far are you willing to travel?
some not too far would be:
Glacier NP MT
Olympic NP WA
Hells Canyon ID/OR
John day Fossil BedsOR
Columbia River Gorge OR/WA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment