Thursday, November 14, 2013

Visiting Niagra Falls, Help!?

kids tents toronto on Princess bed tent at Amazon
kids tents toronto image



marknluz


I have 1 day to plan an inexpensive trip for the family. My wife wants to travel from the US to the Canada side for a 1 or 2 night stay with our 2 kids. If the cheapest hotel deals are on the NY side(I assume) is it worth traveling back and forth to see the Canada side? Any suggestion? We've considered packing the tent and sleeping bags, but would rather find a cheap hotel. We're not picky just on a low budget.


Answer
Do you know that in order to GET BACK INTO THE USA, all adults require either a US passport, or a State issued "enhanced drivers license ' ?

So , unless you have those forms of identification, Canada won't let you come over the border.

Remember that is an AMERICAN law, not anything to do with Canada, and it has been in effect since July of 2009. In other words, for four years now.

No passport....no international travel, including to Canada.

Jim B

Toronto.

Is there anything I'm missing?




anonymous1


I am leaving Saturday early AM to go up north. I've had something awful happen to me and I just want to die and be away from everyone and everything. I am taking a bus to the location where I will hitchhike to a suitable area and walk from there. I have a hockey bag packed with stuff. Here is what I have, if there is anything else I may need please let me know.

Lots of warm clothing
2 fishing rods
3000 ft of fishing line
lots of fishing lures/plastics
shotgun and ammo
Large 3 person tent (or do you recommend a smaller tent?)
2 axes
1 hatchet
1 shovel
100 feet of rope
2 pairs of boots
1 pair of rubber boots
2 coats
1 life jacket
1 first aid kit
paper/pen to write letters
waterproof matches
lighters
pictures of loved ones
pocket scope
tarp
hunting knife
firestarter fluid
knife + multi tool
Gloves and hats
2 sleeping bags
lots of knifes
mp3 player with about 200 AAA batteries
3 grams of marijuana and papers
a lot of food

Don't try and talk me out of it, just give me some advice. Thanks!
Going up near Georgian Bay, Ontario
I've got both a hunting and fishing liscence



Answer
I hope that you know that taking a shotgun, and ammunition for it, onto a public bus is a criminal code offence, in Canada ?

A really BAD idea, my friend.

Add the pot possession and you are looking at serious Federal Prison time, for having weapons and drugs together.

Have you looked at the calender ? Its December. Do you want to die in the woods, like that kid in NS who wandered away from his home the other day ?

Make sure you leave a will .

Jim b. Toronto.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment