Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Anybody have a tent for their cat?

kids tents ebay on Kids Play Tents Game Tent Indoor Outdoor Toy Huts Children's Best Gift ...
kids tents ebay image



HobbesMom


Last weekend I went out to the Columbus Pet Expo here in Ohio. Among several toys and other things, I actually got a small tent for my cat! I think it's adorable (it looks like an elephant and is actually a kids' tent), and set it up in my living room. Here's a pic of the same tent I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elephant-Tent-Playhouse-Indoor-Outdoor-Play-House-Hut_W0QQitemZ130090150035QQcategoryZ11744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The back has a nice big opening, the two feet in front unzip into kitty-sized entrances, and the ear flaps on the sides roll up revealing two screened windows. I put some blankets and toys inside, and my cat loves it! It's her own little fort. It's safe and sets up anywhere with just 2 tent poles on the inside.

Has anybody else out there tried this or something similar with their cat or kitten?



Answer
Yeah! My kitty loves hers.. Well... Loves destroying it... And I also got her a little privacy curtain for her litterbox. She loves it.

(She carries around the tentpoles and leaves them in the closet)

DIY ideas for old shirts and other clothes?




Christina


I already made a quilt out of shirts and I'm about to make pillows


Answer
Rags

tie die

sew a quilt

make a pillow


halloween uses

make scare crows

use for insullation

car seat covers

make a tarp for work projects

make covers for storage

curtains

computer dust covers

if you have scetch art from myspace then you could print
a picture of a family member
and trace the pattern cut it out and make some awsome art

start with simple designs like butterfy

make a fake bird and lots of other animals like they do with
yarn

make leg warmers and scarfs for winter

make cat and dog clothes and sell on ebay

make yard pillows for old lawn chairs

make towels for kids when they get out of the pool

make a rug

toilet covers

sink skirts

bathtub skirts

sun shades for car

tent

car cover

doll clothes

lamp shades

rope

sweat bands

patches for clothes

hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment