Friday, June 6, 2014

How big of a tent should I buy? I'll need room for a full size air mattress and a Pack 'N Play at a minimum




hansh0t1st


I am currently looking at a 6 person octagonal dome tent that measures 90 square feet floor area.So it's approximately 12x10.
I have a 20 month old kid whom we would rather sleep in the Pack 'N Play rather than on the floor. Any one have some experience/suggestions on this?
Thanks.
Robin,
Helpful tips, but I am talking space for a pack 'n play was well, which uses up more space than a person. So I need to be able to judge how much that would use up in a tent... without having the tent.
Yah 90 square feet would be 10x9... well the tent I was looking at claimed 12x10'6" but also said it was 90 square feet... How I dunno.
I'd be camping with my wife and the kid. So it's be the three of us with the pack 'n play and the mattress
I'm still going with the idea that it's 90 square feet at this point so let's agree on 10x9
Here's a link to the "odd" math tent with 90.3 square feet and being 12x10
http://www.eurekatent.com/twister.asp
Hrm maybe because it's a hexagon it takes up a square area of 12x10 but because it's a hexagon and not a perfect square you loose footage.



Answer
Besides yourself and the baby in the Pack N Play, how many other people need to fit in this tent?? If it is just the two of you, a 6 person tent would be large enough. If there is another adult going along, get a 7 or 8 person tent.

I have a math question now! How does 90 sq feet equal an area of 12'x10'? It either equals 9'x10' or else you have 120 square feet of space.

Okay, so being an octagon shaped tent, it probably is only 90.3 square feet of space. (My geomentry skills elude me at the moment)

But, with 2 adults and a child, I stick with my suggestion of a 7 or 8 person tent so that you will have the room needed to stretch out.

Thumbs up on considering a tent from Eureka. Great quality for the price.

Instruction on how to put together a kids 4 piece elxplorer dome princess tent?




Mary Frazi


I Just bought this Disney 4-Piece Kids Explorer Kit - Princess tent set from walmart and it didn't come with instructions so i have no idea how to put it together please help.
Here is some info about it:

The Disney 4-Piece Kids Explorer Kit comes with a tent, backpack with multiple compartments, flashlight and compass.

* 5' x 3' tent
* Backpack with multiple compartments for storing items
* Coordinating flashlight
* Carabiner compass
* Requires two C batteries, not included
* Model D-EXP4PRN(A)

not much lol okay it came with 2 long poles with string in them and a little top piece.
We have tried 100 times but i am tired of fooling with it this is the 3rd tent we have bought ugggg
please help us:)
Thank you but that didn't work there was no maual or instruction thank you anyways :)



Answer
Locate the tag/information label as to what company manufactured it for Disney. Google that name to get to the web site. Once there, look for instruction manual. If it is listed, you can download it and print it out yourself. If not listed, there is usually a section to ask the company questions.
I had gotten a used 1999 Ford F-150 pickup truck that had no owner's manual. I did as I wrote above and was able to print out a complete owner's manual for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment