Thursday, September 12, 2013

a glow stick opened all over our trailer lino..does anyone know how to remove?

kids tents at walmart on Rockin Mamma - by Stylemom07 on Polyvore.com
kids tents at walmart image



Jenni4


We have a tent trailer and one of the kids glow sticks got a hole in it and dripped all over the lino floor. Now the floor glows yellow in those spots..we have tried vim and sos but nothing seems to work. We want to sell the trailer and don't think this will be a good selling feature...please help!!!


Answer
yeah those things are horrible my son broke one it went all over a playstation game and on his carpet..the carpet was a two foot high hump that eventually went down..it also got in his eyes which we got that out..the game was trash the carpet it was dark blue so you couldnt see it on the top but it was stained on the bottom when we removed it..best bet replace the lino...i dont think there is anything that gets it out..you could try goo gone or goof off..found in walmart hardware depts.

What counts as handling with a sugar glider?




Knat


I got a sugar glider 5 days ago, every day when I get home from work I take her out of her cage, but she just goes into my shirt pocket and falls asleep. I understand i'm supposed to spend 2 hours with her a day. I probably spend about 2 1/2 but 1 1/2 of them she is sleeping in my pocket, the other 1 is when she finally wakes up(around midnight) and starts bouncing off the walls. I usually fall asleep around 12:30-1.
Am I spending enough time with her?



Answer
I always tell people to spend as much time as possible with them on you during the day. My goal is to keep them on me for 4 hours while they sleep in the day. At night, at least an hour of playtime.

In reality, the amount of time you are spending with her is okay, but keep in mind this is another 22 hours of the day she is alone. Some lone gliders do fine, but others can get depressed (as I'm sure you've read).

If you want her to be more interactive with you when she's awake, go to target or walmart and get a $25 kids tent. Take in some toys like feathers and some treats, and since the area is small she'll be interacting with you to play and climb around.

HTH :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment