Friday, September 13, 2013

What size of camping tent should I choose?

kids tents online on Practical Essay on Diseases of the Viscera: Particularly Those of ...
kids tents online image



Adela


I am planning a camping trip with two friends. We need to buy a camping tent but I don't know what size of the tent is suitable for three people. I did a little search online and someone said should choose a tent which can accommodate two more person because there must be some space for the camping equipment. Is this true? Is a five man tent a little larger for three?


Answer
A five man tent is just fine. I do a lot of camping and I use a 2-3 person tent for just me, and a 4 person tent when I take the wife and kid along.

Unless your back country camping you can't go wrong with getting a bigger roomier tent.

What are some cool things to do with kids ages 1-3?




keashakoo


I have two little sisters who i babysit all the time.One of my sisters are one.And the other is three.I just can't seem to find enough things in a day for them to do.So basically i would like to know what kids their age would like to do!


Answer
We used to love making forts and tents as little ones. Anything from using blankets and chairs to newspapers or cardboard boxes and stuff. If you roll up newspaper real tight and use a little tape it makes good tent poles. Home made playdough was fun too, there are lots of recipes online. Blowing homemade bubbles. Having an impromptu earth day, picking up garbage in the neighborhood while taking a walk with the wagon or stroller. Going to a park. Free activities in the area, storytime at the library, etc... Listening to music, dancing, making a music video. Make helping out with the housework fun. Google some toddler activities online and you'll probably find lots more!
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment