Saturday, September 14, 2013

what games could i have at my wedding reception to entertain guests and especially kids?

kids tent hire on South Haven Tribune - Schools, Education 8.26.13It's back to the ...
kids tent hire image



lynn


I want to have a fun relaxed wedding reception (with about 200 guests.) It is going to be outside under a tent on a big lawn at a golf course and there is a putting green next to it that i want to bring golf balls, putters and pitching wedges for people to use. I was also wanting to set up something fun for kids to play with thats not messy (i.e. no craft table) or too expensive (i wish we could get a bouncy house.) Any ideas?


Answer
http://www.weddingmountain.com/p-2737-coloring-book.aspx


http://www.weddingmountain.com/p-7510-wedding-activity-book.aspx

I don't know how many kids you plan on having but im am getting these for my flower girls they come with crayons so hopefully this will keep them having fun. If not then hire a "baby sitter" if your having over 10 kids you will pry want one anyway. parents tend to let their kids run around and not always keep them under control but if you give someone that as their job they can have the kids play tag.. or play other little games in a circle so that they are not being destructive

How Do I Become an Alaska Fisherman?




Juan


I have heard about collage kids going to Alaska to work on Boats for the summer and making enough money to put them selves through collage. How do I land a job like that? I am from oregon, I wrestled in high school and collage so I have good work ethic. I have student loans that I would love to just pay

Thank You!



Answer
Here in Alaska I have heard about a lot of people that came to Alaska to work on a boat, but end up living in a tent from not being hired. Some even said they were told they had the job, but learned they really didn't when they got here.
Most of these ones are out of state people who have boats in Alaska. There are some Alaskans that do have boats, but some will usually only have family or friends working on them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment