Tuesday, October 29, 2013

what do my husband and I need to go camping?

kids tents at walmart on Deluxe Kids Play Tents thumb 300x224 Play Tents for Kids As Low As $19 ...
kids tents at walmart image



KimberlyJ


I haven't been camping since I was a kid. What equipment do I need? I don't want to spend a fortune on camping equipment, but I need to be comfortable. I am five months pregnant and feeling very sick. I think the outdoors would help me quite a bit. Any advice would be helpful thanks.


Answer
#1 most important thing.

Be comfortable.

Pick out a tent at Walmart/Kmart/Target that is large enough for one of those Coleman (or off brand) air mattresses to fit inside it. Twin size at least. The air mattress should come with (you may have to buy it seperate) battery operated blower/pump, to blow it up for you. If it rains...the 6" thick air matress will keep you up off the ground and dry...even if you have an inexpensive tent.

Try to find a shadey spot, wherever you set up your tent. Tents can get hot in the morning with the sun shining on them.

I'd say the rest ...keep as simple as you can. Setting up and taking down your camp should not the a "big" chore. If it is...your making it too hard on yourself.

My favorite time saver? I gotta have coffee in the morning. I don't mess with a perculator anymore. I buy those big pre-made coffee/filter bag things. Drop one or two in a camp pot...boil...coffee! No mess to clean up.


Keep the "camp" part of it simple. You will have more time to relax, explore or goof around.

Just my two cents...


Have fun!

a glow stick opened all over our trailer lino..does anyone know how to remove?




Jenni4


We have a tent trailer and one of the kids glow sticks got a hole in it and dripped all over the lino floor. Now the floor glows yellow in those spots..we have tried vim and sos but nothing seems to work. We want to sell the trailer and don't think this will be a good selling feature...please help!!!


Answer
yeah those things are horrible my son broke one it went all over a playstation game and on his carpet..the carpet was a two foot high hump that eventually went down..it also got in his eyes which we got that out..the game was trash the carpet it was dark blue so you couldnt see it on the top but it was stained on the bottom when we removed it..best bet replace the lino...i dont think there is anything that gets it out..you could try goo gone or goof off..found in walmart hardware depts.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment