Sunday, October 27, 2013

Where can I find used exercise equipment in Wisconsin?

kids tent sale on Bazoongi Kids Circus Tent Playhouse
kids tent sale image



Andromeda


I went to these garage sales where they had weights and stuff and they were really cheap so I was wondering If there was I place I could go to like a thrift store to buy a medball some weights and who knows what else I could find. I prefer not to shop online.


Answer
Try Play it Again Sports. My husband has gotten golf clubs there as well as baseball stuff for the kids.

Otherwise, check out www.craigslist.com. It's not really like you're buying on-line, it's just on-line classifieds that are totally free. You put in what area you are in, what you are looking for, and it finds the posts for you. Call or email the seller and get an address to go check it out. No obligation to buy. And using it is totally free.

Another idea, if you are looking to save a buck, sign up for free cycle in your area. The only rule with free cycle is it has to be free. You never know. Someone might be trying to get rid of their old weights and just wants them gone, free of charge. You sign up and receive email ads from people who are looking for something or looking to get rid of something.

Yet another idea, we live in a smaller community in central wisconsin. I don't know where you live, but here we have a radio show called "over the back fence". People call in if they are trying to sell something or are looking for something to buy. I've gotten a serger and a camping tent through that show.

How are there so many people that get to hang out during the day?




John S


I work in sales, so I get to drive around to see my different clients. And everyday I see people walking their dogs, jogging, playing soccer, skating, walking with their kids, flying kites, etc etc.....how are there so many people that get to enjoy the day while I have to be working???


Answer
They are the unemployed.
Those you see that are in tents are not camping.
They have lost their house.
You will see many more of them before this is over.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment