Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What affordable two-man tent and sleeping bag is the best buy!?

kids tents and sleeping bag sets on ... -Retreat-with-Sleeping-Bag-Play-Tent-Toy-Doll-Pink-Girls-Kids-New
kids tents and sleeping bag sets image



MichaelL


I need to buy a compact, lightweight tent for a cycling holiday in France. Can anyone recommend something relatively cheap (under £75) and a decent sleeping bag? Thanks


Answer
I highly recommend this ...
Coleman 2008 SunDome 7-Foot by 7-Foot 3-Person Dome Tent
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-SunDome-7-Foot-3-Person-Orange/dp/B001C1A362/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248165586&sr=1-1&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This past weekend was my first experience with this tent - a simply awesome performer for under [...] bucks. I sealed the seams on the rainfly the day before and upgraded the tent stakes all for an additional $[...]. Set-up was a breeze and took under 10 minutes (I placed a tarp down below). Good thing, because the rain came 5 minutes later in buckets and lasted all night. The tent held up like a champ with no leakage what so ever. The size was just perfect for two adults and a few gear bags (or a kid). Highly recommended!

Coleman Ash Canyon 25-Degree Rectangular Oversize Sleeping Bag
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-25-Degree-Rectangular-Oversize-Sleeping/dp/B0009PUQ28/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248166146&sr=1-9&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This a nice and comfortable sleeping bag. The zipper works nicely and it is a very nice and roomy sleeping bag. It rolls up nice and fairly compact compared to my old one. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone interested in buying a sleeping bag.

How many of you have slumber parties of camp-outs with your kids?




They ca


Every couple of weeks, my daughters and I will set up a tent in our living room and have a "camp-out." I'll make smores and hotdogs to eat and tell them stories. We also have sleepovers. For our sleepovers, we pull some sleeping bags into the living room, order pizza, bake cookies and watch a movie together. My kids are only 1 1/2 and 2 1/2. Their dad thinks it weird because we do this at home. I think it's fun for them. I remember my mom doing things like this when I was younger. How many of you do silly things like this for your kids?


Answer
I do fun things all the time. When one of us can't sleep and we don't have work or school the next day, we wake the other up and ask if they want a midnight party. We tell gohst stories on a normal night at home as if we are cmaping. We sleep on the hyda bed when we have movie nights. and we play silly games... tonight we played .... 'you smell like'... We took a big sniff of the other person and said what they smell like... it is silly. but when your kid laughs becuase you met them on their level that is cool. You husband may think it's silly, just tell him that kids like silly and he shouldn't crtisize you and he should try getting down to their level. You are making memories




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment