Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What's a good non-toy present for a two year old?

kids tents and tunnels on Up Kids Play Tent Play Tunnel Basketball Stands - Buy Kids Play Tent ...
kids tents and tunnels image



sarah_dtv


I need to get a present for my nephew. Besides books, art supplies, etc, what would be a good gift for a two year old?


Answer
A pop-up tent or tunnel (they make small, inexpensive ones for kids - even tents and tunnels that connect!).

Activity ideas for 2 year old's birthday party?




Jonesy


I am throwing my daughter a small 2nd birthday party. I'm holding it outdoors and inviting about 8 kids ranging in ages from 2 to 4. I not trying to have organized games for the kids, but more like stations with things for the kids to play with. I am going to have a small ball pit and a tent tunnel/crawl through area. I am wondering if anyone has any other ideas for things to have set up for the kids to play with.


Answer
All you need to know is this:

http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party_bigbirthdaylist.htm

Trust me, every theme and idea you could have is here.
Best of luck!
X




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment