Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How are there so many people that get to hang out during the day?

kids tent sale on Pacific Play Tents Pop Up Beach Tents | On Sale!
kids tent sale image



John S


I work in sales, so I get to drive around to see my different clients. And everyday I see people walking their dogs, jogging, playing soccer, skating, walking with their kids, flying kites, etc etc.....how are there so many people that get to enjoy the day while I have to be working???


Answer
They are the unemployed.
Those you see that are in tents are not camping.
They have lost their house.
You will see many more of them before this is over.

Why are Christians against birth control, or any form of contraceptives?




Sheree


This has puzzled me for the last few years. I understand that we are to procreate, but lets be "real".

I was watching local news, and they did a story about small family drug stores that don't sale contraceptives because of their religion.

Now picture this. I attend a fairly large church. There is an average of 3 kids per family. Do you see where I'm going? So the parents only had sex 3 times throughout their entire marriage? I highly doubt! They are using some form of BC, either it's withdrawal, plan B, etc.

To add to my confusion, I attended a camping trip with my preacher and his wife. I had a tent with the wife, and soon found out that she was indeed on birth control.

Someone please answer my question, and please don't use Genesis 38:10. Thanks in advance ;)
I know you don't get pregnant every time you have sex! That was an obvious, so I really didn't bother to state it! I'm talking about older people in church. i was in Sunday School one day (with the elders) and they talked about how they wanted to have a set amount of kids, and everyone said Amen! They were all trying to imply that they either got their tubes tided, or used BC.

Thanks for bringing up the Catholics, but the people in the news segment were not Catholic.



Answer
I think you are confusing Christians with one particular Christian denomination - namely the Catholics. And they manage to hang the prohibition off of one doubtful verse in the Old Testament.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment