Friday, January 24, 2014

How to entertain toddlers when it rains?

kids tents indoor play on DIY bedouin tent | Kids Teepee Tent
kids tents indoor play image



lennie2008


I baby sit a really active 2 year old. We are usually outside when I sit for her. But when ever It rains we have to stay inside but, she never wants to. She does not like watching D.V.D's, arts and crafts or playing with her toys, all she likes doing is creating GIANT messes.
How should I entertain her?



Answer
- Play hide and seek
- Built a tent out of sheets and furniture
- Color
- If possible maybe you could get her to take a nap?
- Bake cookies or a cake! It's fun, kinda messy, and you can eat it afterwards!
- Find an educational game on the internet for her to play
- Dress her up in a pretty dress and take "model" pictures of her
- Play with play dough
- Write a film/movie, and record it with a video camera
- Play with pets (if you have any)
- Sit outside on the porch and watch the rain (if it's not cold outside)
- Put on a raincoat, boots, and an umbrella and go outside!
- Take her for a drive in the rain
- Listen to music

- Have an indoor picnic - this is my kid's favorite. Make lots of healthy treats, lay out a blanket, and enjoy! Here are some treat ideas.

*Ants on a Log
Take a stalk of celery, spread peanut butter on it, and sprinkle raisins on it
*Peanut Butter Pizza
Spread peanut butter on a tortilla. Peel and slice and an apple. Lay apple slices on top. Sprinkle raisins on top. It's delicious. =)
*M&M Pretzels
Get square pretzels. Get hershey's hugs and warm them until they are soft. Place the hug on the pretzel. Then put an M&M on top of the hug and push it down.
*Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
Spread peanut butter on a slice of bread, and then slice bananas on the bread, and put another piece of bread on top.

This will keep her busy making the treats and then eating them!

Good luck!

What are you getting your babies for Christmas?




Shaelyn Ca


My baby girl will turn 10 months on Christmas Eve.She's getting a nice baby doll,the laugh and learn homeset,a my puppy pal,and a toy table.That's not including what she will get from family!From her grandparents she's getting her playroom done.The walls are going to be hot pink,then she's going to have kid sized furniture that's a zebra pattern.So cute!


Answer
I haven't talked to you in so long, nice to see you again:)

My daughter will be around 18 months by the time of Christmas.
I have not finished shopping yet, I'm kind of falling behind.lol So far, the presents I have for her are:
Pop-up play set indoor tunnel/tent.
A leap frog my puppy pal.
A 35 inch teddy bear, which will be taller then her
A leap frog alphabet pal
I think my parents are getting her a pink motorcycle ride-on with a side car. & Blocks, books.
And I think her daddies parents are getting her this up & down roller coaster ride on thing, & Clothes,
I don't know what other family members are getting her.

edit:Daniel's Mum~Due 04/03/10 how exciting, his first bed!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment