Friday, March 14, 2014

Campground suggestions and opinions for tent camping in California??




Team AMP


Please help us, in knowing the differences and condition between California one another, tent camping campgrounds. We would like near river for kids to fish, in California. Please any reviews, experiences or thoughts, thank you.


Answer
I have Tent camped at Lake Cachuma near Santa Barbara. Although it isn't a river, it is very nice to camp there. gets very warm during the day, but cools off nicely in the Evenings. They have an outdoor theater and a swimming pool. There are boat rentals and fishing.

Where can I buy party rental items for your own party rental business?

Q. I want to start a party rental business in Miami, so I need places where I can buy all the items I need for my business. Hope you guys can help me. Thank you for your time.


Answer
ANTHONY RENTALS in Norristown PA. They have everything from tents to those jumping balloons for kids party's. Check out their website www.anthonyrental.com ask for Mark or Anthony and say that Monica sent you. Anthony Rentals phone # 610-272-2800, they do rent to rental company's And they have the biggest tent in like most of the country. but also have other sizes as well. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment