Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Two small pop up tents or one large family tent?




Malcolm


Planning a camping trip with my friends. There are five of us. Should we bring two small pop up tents or a family tent? This is our first camping trip.


Answer
Car camping ? one big tent for all. back packing? two smaller tents one a two man, the other a three man and share the load.

What family tents are good now-a-days?




ping_man9


I am planning on setting up a family trip for me, my 19 month old son, my fiance and her 5 year old son. So needless to say i need something comfortable and roomy. I would like a multi-room, something with great weather/bug resistance, ie.. rain, bugs. I used to go camping all of the time when I was younger but we're talking 20 plus years ago, in a camper. I could also use any info on comfy sleeping bags, and cooking accessories... thanks


Answer
Eureka is by far the best maker of large family tents.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment