Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Best, cheapest michigan islands to live on?







I just recently found out there is a lot of michigan islands and I've lived here my whole life. Is there any islands that are cheap to live at, or rent?


Answer
kidding? its free all you have to do is bring your own tent

How to make a canopy tent?

Q. I'm going to be having a haunt fest in my front yard for halloween this year and i want to make a tent canopy for the kids to walk through. I know i could buy one but they are 400 plus and i don't have that kind of money to waste on one thing. So i need to know what is another alternative i can do to build one. Could i use wood and a large black tarp? something along the lines of that.


Answer
look under tent rental or party supply store , see if you rent one cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment