Sunday, April 20, 2014

Where can I buy bedroom furniture for my loft conversion with slanted ceilings / awkward walls?




Paul S


I'm ideally looking for a specific company that can supply kids bedroom furniture as IKEA and HABITAT etc don't fit the strange angles. I could get bespoke cupboards and drawers etc, but that would be so expensive. Just some links would be great...


Answer
Check this
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=tent%20loft%20bed&tag=ya-us1-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Fun Things To Do with a 3 Yr Old???




goofygirl2


Just wondering what are some fun things that you do with your 3yr old Child??? When I try to sing with him he looks at me like I am NUTS LOL (My 3 Month old likes the Singing though LOL) He plays cars with his Daddy, I let that for him for the "Guy Thing" :) He likes to Paint and Color but that all only last 10-15 min then hes gotta get up...hes a pretty active little guy!!! He LOVES to be on the GO GO GO!!!!

Have any other suggestions for me???
Edit to add: Its 20 degrees so outside activies are a No Go especially since he has a Double Ear Infection as we speak! An he already watches enuff Cartoons...we watch the Cars Movie at least once a day LOL



Answer
First and foremost there is a book Year 'Round Activities for Three-Year-Old Children (Paperback)
ISBN: 9780876289822
Also Take them to indoor parks, indoor pools, indoor sporting events, I never thought my son would sit still during a baseball game but he does or a football game. He actually started to imitate how the pitcher pitches and for Christmas we brought him a ton of baseball gear because he seems into it. The movies are great too or Sesame Street Live another shocker where he sat still and even got up and danced a few times. Playgrounds, are great even taking him to a indoor play place like Chuckie Cheese (I hate that place with a passion) or even your Chick Fil A play yard or McDonalds can kill of energy or be blast. If you guys have a miniature railroad locally that's a blast too. Also try taking him to coffee houses who have children's music and movement. I would recommend one toy to you the LeapFrog ClickStart My First Computer it plugs into the AV on your tv and you can sit with you child and play educational games. My son loves it he got it for Christmas, Yes he wont sit forever with it but it is a great resort to go back to for 20-30 minutes a pop. If you get it make sure you pick up the Ac Adapter (under $10) the batteries run down fast. The games all have his favorite characters and are cute! Take him to a aquarium a zoo. You could work on counting with objects, sorting colors, pretend camping in a small tent. Ikea has a cute Igloo themed tent that my son is a fan of. Then at Target they have kid sized camping gear for some boyish fun. Build a play fort, work on riding a bike or trike, Or even skate with young kids roller skates. Also boys tend to love trains so try Geotrax trains by Fisher Price. My son got them first when he was 2 years old and can put them together and set them up on his own by almost 3 he be 3 in Feb. Also try the Candy Land Castle game it is great. Also try cooking with your son my son loves the kitchen so much we had to buy him a play kitchen (but yet he still loves the real kitchen more) or the Little Tykes Housekeeping Set. It help him learn housekeeping and cleaning skills.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment