Monday, May 26, 2014

Any family tent camping groups in southern California?




ANTHONY


Have a 4 and 5 year old who enjoy camping. I am wondering if there is a family oriented camping group in southern California.


Answer
The YMCA, Boys/girls club, Boy Scouts of America are all active family outdoor organizations at 4-5 that's on the young side for camping related activities with these groups but they do have family camps where the whole family can attend camp together. Calvary Chapel Costa mesa also has a family camping group and also has a family summer camp where they cater to young families such as yours as well. here is the info for that

http://www.calvarychapelcostamesa.com/events/family-camp-1

Tents for family camping?




B


Does anyone know where I could buy a tent ( online or in store ) that would be fire retardant FREE . ..?
I really need a new tent but I want to get one with no fire retardants.



Answer
I believe most tents have fire retardant. Your best bet would be one of the canvas tent suppliers. They make tepees and period tents from canvas and some are made to order. I'll bet they make a tent and then add the fire retardant. They would probably be the mfg. that has what you require.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

2 comments:

  1. Timber Ridge Large Family Tent from Bizarkdeal

    I personally purchased this tent for one weekend of camping with my friends. There were four of us sharing the same tent and we we're able to fit both our queen air mattresses inside with additional space to walk around, which I loved. The room divider was a great addition, it allowed privacy for changing / sleeping and it was still really easy to take down when we wanted to be in one big open space for games and meals. I think one of my favorite things about this tent was the ventilation. I'm not by any means an expericienced camper. Tents tend to make me feel cramped and sticky but due to the extra ventilation in the ceiling and Windows I actually felt very cool & comfortable. It was in the upper 80s and lower 90s all weekend too so I was pretty impressed with both the tent and myself. Normally I would have woken up in the night feeling all sticky/ icky and Id head to the car to spend the rest of my night in the air conditioning! This past weekend I spent both nights in the tent & I slept through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also reading a topic like this one from another site.Курсы английского Днепр

    ReplyDelete