Sunday, September 29, 2013

What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?

kids tent ideas on ... , craft materials, craft tools, easy crafts for kids, make fun things
kids tent ideas image



Proud mom


I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.


Answer
Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)

What are some fun games for kids while camping?




Amy C


My husband and I are planing a camping trip with or kids but we can't think of games to play. We have 4 boys ages 6, 5, 3, and 2.We were looking for some games for then to play to help to keep them from getting bored. Help please.


Answer
How about a scavenger hunt for specific leaves, bark, etc from plants around your area. You could get a book of what is prevalent in the area where you will be camping and have each child find specific items. With different lists, you could customize each one to the child's age. For instance, with a picture, the 5&6 year old might be able to find an oak leaf. the younger ones might just have to find a green leaf.

My dad taught me to recognize what trees, bark, berries, etc. went with each kind of tree in the area where I grew up with this sort of game. I still remember how fun it was.

They might enjoy having sand shovels, etc. for dirt digging too. Some guys that age like to dig for imaginary dinosaurs.

Mostly, just have fun discovering tracks, flowers, berries, etc. and exploring the great outdoors. Kids love to help gather stuff to build a fire if you let them put the twigs in before you light the fire.

In fact, your older boys might enjoy helping to make a hobo stove to cook on while camping. I've put a link below to show you how. You could help them make it before you leave (only takes about 15 mintues) and they could gather twigs to cook hot dogs (or whatever) over it in camp. (charcoal for a backup is a good idea in case all the twigs are soaking wet.

Your oldest boy (your husband) might enjoy making the alcohol stove. I'll leave a link for it too.

Also, just in case of bad weather, be sure to take card games like go fish for tent playing.

Happy Camping!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment