Monday, September 30, 2013

What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?

kids tents at target on Amazon: Safari Play Tent & Tunnel Combo ONLY $40.26 Shipped! - Thrifty ...
kids tents at target image



Proud mom


I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.


Answer
Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)

Mommies---how was it taking your kid(s) to Disney for the day when they were a year and a half old?




April


Tell me your experience on your day at the Kingdom? Any helpful hints and/or suggestions for the little mousekeeters? We are planning to go just for the day this sum er as a pit stop from St Pete beach while we are vacationing from Indiana. I've always gone with older kids and/or adults.


Answer
We took our son when he was 9 1/2 months and again when he was almost 2 yr and found it to be very enjoyable. Some suggestions I have are to be sure to bring plenty of snacks for him, it can be hard to find something in the parks you'll want them to eat. We also tried hard to keep to his regular nap schedule. I brought a very light blanket and some clips (like clothespins), so you can tent over the stroller for nap time so there are no distractions. I personally wasn't interested in heading back to the resort for an hour nap. Try to find a spray bottle to keep him cool (I just found a non-battery operated one at Target in the "cheap" section-it's awesome). Also if you are going over a very hot time, consider tucking some freezer gel packs around him in the stroller. No point having a miserably hot baby that's crabby.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment