Friday, October 4, 2013

What is a great thing to do for a twelve-year-old bday?

kids tents walmart on Kids Tent,Bed Tent,Folding Tent products, buy Kids Tent,Bed Tent
kids tents walmart image



Gracie G


What is a great thing to do for a twelve-year-old bday?
i am throwing a birthday bash for my sis whos turning twelve! what are some good ideas for her age? help please!


thx!



Answer
A hannah montana party theme would be cool

Other themes?

Celeberty theme..like make them feel like celeberties, dressing up, and you could put shiny stars and glitter everywhere, and have "Paparazi" Taking their pictures the whole time.

Spongebob is always cool.

You could do a "Under the sea" theme, and tie it into spongebob, the little mermaid, finding nemo, or almost anything else having to do with under the sea, or use it on your own. You could put blue celophane over [but not touching] the lights, or rent a blue tent from somewhere, and have netting and fake seaweed on the ground, make paper fish, or buy blow up fish from orental trading or walmart and hang them and place them around. You could also make this a pool party and have some fish in the pool, fake seaweed, that sort of things. Goldfish, pineapples [spongebob] and sushi [if you're brave] and other things like that could be some possible snacks.

Pool party. See if your community pool [or if you have a pool yourself, great] and have a traditional pool party, or put yoru own spin on it. Grilling would be great for this.

which brings me to another somewhat overused theme..Hawiian. You could serve Hawiian pizza, pineapples, star fruit, and other fruits. Have hulla skirts and swimming.

Laser tag is always amaing. Bring her and her friends to the local lazer tag place. Tell the parents they have to send money with their kids to play, but you can either rent a room there for a party, or do it at your place and have the parents drive the kids over. Alawys a hit.

other random themes

Harry Potter
Princesses
Barbies
Artists
Mini halloween [complete with trick or treating through your back yard/ rooms in your house]
Mini prom [they can all dress up, which most girls that age love]
And a trip to the beach/local park is always nice. You could have pizza, or grill, and cake on location.

Hope these help!! Good luck!!

What is the craziest/funnest thing you've ever done in your life?




goodluckch


And did this happen when you were young, High School/college, or as an adult? (I just have all kinds of weird questions brewing in my noggin haha)


Answer
The craziest thing I have ever done was a wet t-shirt contest in Daytona on spring break my senior year of high school. I had sex in a bathroom at Disenyworld when I was 20. My boyfriend had his shoes off, and this little kid asked his dad why the man in the stall had his shoes off, and the dad said never mind that son.....lol.

The funniest thing was when I was on a class trip to a school for the mentally handicapped, I slipped on the wet floor by the pool, and all the mentally handicapped kids pointed and yelled RETARD RETARD, and they were laughing at me. It was so funny. Also one time at the beach me and my friends would run down the beach and then when we got close to people we would fall down and act like it was accident. Also, one time we put dog poop in a couple purses and we took the purses to Walmart and burger king and gave them to employees and told them we had found someone's purse. When they opened it up to look for the person's ID they would get all grossed out. It was soooo funny at the time. Now I'm old and think it's gross, but it was funny when I was young.

I just remembered another thing. When I first got married my husband and I went camping. We bought a tent, that was on sale. When we set it up it was just this little tiny tent. So my husband and I had had to sleep with our feet and legs sticking out of the tent. The camp ground was crowded with people, so the next morning when we woke up this little kid was just standing by our feet. He said my tent is bigger then your tent, and then he just ran away.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment