Tuesday, October 1, 2013

what do my husband and I need to go camping?

large camping tents walmart on ... Walmart Canada, where its bedding and camping departments carry Beco
large camping tents walmart image



KimberlyJ


I haven't been camping since I was a kid. What equipment do I need? I don't want to spend a fortune on camping equipment, but I need to be comfortable. I am five months pregnant and feeling very sick. I think the outdoors would help me quite a bit. Any advice would be helpful thanks.


Answer
#1 most important thing.

Be comfortable.

Pick out a tent at Walmart/Kmart/Target that is large enough for one of those Coleman (or off brand) air mattresses to fit inside it. Twin size at least. The air mattress should come with (you may have to buy it seperate) battery operated blower/pump, to blow it up for you. If it rains...the 6" thick air matress will keep you up off the ground and dry...even if you have an inexpensive tent.

Try to find a shadey spot, wherever you set up your tent. Tents can get hot in the morning with the sun shining on them.

I'd say the rest ...keep as simple as you can. Setting up and taking down your camp should not the a "big" chore. If it is...your making it too hard on yourself.

My favorite time saver? I gotta have coffee in the morning. I don't mess with a perculator anymore. I buy those big pre-made coffee/filter bag things. Drop one or two in a camp pot...boil...coffee! No mess to clean up.


Keep the "camp" part of it simple. You will have more time to relax, explore or goof around.

Just my two cents...


Have fun!

What should I do for my 16th birthday?




Graci :D


Well my birthday is coming up really fast (you know how the summer is) and I need to start planning. The problem is, I have no idea what I should do for my birthday. I mean, it's my sweet 16, I want it to be special. Or in the neighborhood of special.

I want to do something with my friends. I have maybe 5-10 I'd invite for sure, but those are the closest. I was thinking about camping in the backyard, because we have a big backyard and a big tent.

I need lots of ideas, some that won't make my birthday lame and will make it really fun and memorable.
Thank you so much for the help! c:



Answer
The backyard camping idea sound like fun. Order pizza and serve a nice salad or grill hot dogs and burgers and serve with potato salad and coleslaw or salad. You can serve cupcakes instead of Birthday cake, but for this special occasion I'd want a cake that say Happy Sweet Sixteen.

Tell everyone to bring their best ghost stories or start a scary Stephen King or James Patterson book. If you have Wi-Fi and a Kindle Fire or Ipad, you can even watch scary movies.

Another fun party idea is a Spa Party. You can buy inexpensive facial creams, nail polish and remover, cotton pads etc. in Walmart or other large drug stores. Give each other facials and paint each others nails. Do the spa before or after dinner. Then serve dessert last. For dessert go with your birthday cake and several flavors of ice cream and topping. Let each girl make their own sundae.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment