Friday, October 18, 2013

Fun activities for little ones while babysitting?

kids tents playhouses on Shop the Best Step 2 Playhouses at Kids Tents And Playhouses Store
kids tents playhouses image



PiNKLiGHTN


I have to babysit in a few days. It seems as though every time I babysit, there is not enough to do and the kids are always bored or lose interest in what we are doing. The children are 3 and 5. What are some new and fun activities that will keep the kids occupied for a good amount of time, and isn't too messy?


Answer
-hide n' seek
-coloring
-building them playhouses/tents out of every day things around the house (blankets, chairs, pillows, etc)
-draw up a 'treasure map', hide some toys/candy in different places around the house and let them search for them
-a good movie (or sing-a-long)

What should I get my niece and nephew for Christmas?







I'm really horrible at picking out Christmas presents for children. My niece is 8 years old and I was thinking about getting her a computer game b/c she's getting a computer for Christmas (very spoiled!). But I don't know what game. Also, my nephew is 6 and I have absolutely no idea what to get him!
Any suggestions?



Answer
Well I wouldn't get her a computer game..8 yr. olds don't need to be on the computer (let alone have their OWN!) and if you get her a game you're just promoting using the computer--something an 8 yr. old doesn't need to be doing.

Here are some ideas for both kids..hope they help :-)

For your niece:

-Barbie dolls and accessories
-Some kind of craft kit like "make your own bead jewelry"
-Hair ties, bows, play make up, etc.
-A journal, cute stationary, pens/pencils


For your nephew:

-A box of Legos or Knex
-Any kind of board game maybe like "Disney Scene It"
-A scooter (somewhere I was last weekend had Razor scooters for $25..they used to be $100)
-A playdough kit
-A tent/playhouse




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment