Saturday, October 19, 2013

What affordable two-man tent and sleeping bag is the best buy!?

kids tent sale on six tunnel kids tent for sale - Price,China Manufacturer,Supplier ...
kids tent sale image



MichaelL


I need to buy a compact, lightweight tent for a cycling holiday in France. Can anyone recommend something relatively cheap (under £75) and a decent sleeping bag? Thanks


Answer
I highly recommend this ...
Coleman 2008 SunDome 7-Foot by 7-Foot 3-Person Dome Tent
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-SunDome-7-Foot-3-Person-Orange/dp/B001C1A362/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248165586&sr=1-1&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This past weekend was my first experience with this tent - a simply awesome performer for under [...] bucks. I sealed the seams on the rainfly the day before and upgraded the tent stakes all for an additional $[...]. Set-up was a breeze and took under 10 minutes (I placed a tarp down below). Good thing, because the rain came 5 minutes later in buckets and lasted all night. The tent held up like a champ with no leakage what so ever. The size was just perfect for two adults and a few gear bags (or a kid). Highly recommended!

Coleman Ash Canyon 25-Degree Rectangular Oversize Sleeping Bag
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-25-Degree-Rectangular-Oversize-Sleeping/dp/B0009PUQ28/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248166146&sr=1-9&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This a nice and comfortable sleeping bag. The zipper works nicely and it is a very nice and roomy sleeping bag. It rolls up nice and fairly compact compared to my old one. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone interested in buying a sleeping bag.

Where can I find used exercise equipment in Wisconsin?




Andromeda


I went to these garage sales where they had weights and stuff and they were really cheap so I was wondering If there was I place I could go to like a thrift store to buy a medball some weights and who knows what else I could find. I prefer not to shop online.


Answer
Try Play it Again Sports. My husband has gotten golf clubs there as well as baseball stuff for the kids.

Otherwise, check out www.craigslist.com. It's not really like you're buying on-line, it's just on-line classifieds that are totally free. You put in what area you are in, what you are looking for, and it finds the posts for you. Call or email the seller and get an address to go check it out. No obligation to buy. And using it is totally free.

Another idea, if you are looking to save a buck, sign up for free cycle in your area. The only rule with free cycle is it has to be free. You never know. Someone might be trying to get rid of their old weights and just wants them gone, free of charge. You sign up and receive email ads from people who are looking for something or looking to get rid of something.

Yet another idea, we live in a smaller community in central wisconsin. I don't know where you live, but here we have a radio show called "over the back fence". People call in if they are trying to sell something or are looking for something to buy. I've gotten a serger and a camping tent through that show.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment