Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What is the point of taking an RV on a camping trip?

tent trailer camping with kids on rv camping rv camping along the big sur river in
tent trailer camping with kids image



Soldier4Ch


If people can't bear to leave the conveniences of home at home when they go camping, why don't they just save themselves a trip and pitch up tents in their back yards?


Answer
After years of tent camping, we bought a travel trailer. We still leave many of the luxuries (tv, video games, etc) at home. Our kids are old enough hike through the park on their own while my wife and I can relax. The A/C allows us to enjoy more, especially since we're in Texas. Both my wife and I have sustained inuries to our knees and getting up and down in a tent rather grueling.

A good place to camp in Pensylvannia?




newlove


I want to go camping in PA. I want be able to bring my kids and want to be able to stay in a cabin, but also want do activies like horse back riding and swimming camp fires and so one. I want my kids to experience all those cool stuff but sleep on a bed.


Answer
Try Cook Forrest State Park. They have tent, trailer, and cabin sites with activities. They even have a store if you run out of supplies. I went there all the time with my family as a child.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment