Saturday, December 21, 2013

How to put away the discovery kids princess castle?

kids tents for play on Toy Story Rocket Play Tent  To Infinity And Beyond
kids tents for play image



Sarah


This is what it is
http://cgi.ebay.com/Discovery-Kids-Princess-Castle-Play-Tent-outdoor-NIB-/110629731381

but I removed the rods from the tent but cant figure out how to put it away in its little pouch. I googled everywhere for instructions but nothing! Help!



Answer
I haven't seen instructions anywhere online, but there is a great video on Home Shopping Network (HSN) that will show you how to fold and unfold it. It's a little on the long side, but you should get the hang of it after only one watching: http://toys.hsn.com/discovery-kids-pop-up-princess-play-castle_p-6408941_xp.aspx

how do I setup a play area for my 3 year old son in a 1 bedroom apartment?




sc2008


I have moved from a single family home to a 1 bedroom apartment. My son used to have his own toy room. Now the only place I have for him is the dining area. We dont use a dining table so we decided to use that area as his toy / play area. Any ideas on how I can organize that area so that I can make it his play area ?


Answer
Ikea has great kids organizational tubs and shelving. Not expensive, and a good way to keep order. A cheapy solution is to buy a collasable kids tent for him to play in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment