Wednesday, December 4, 2013

So I want to move to New Zealand... But will I like it?

kids tents new zealand on Click image(s) to enlarge.
kids tents new zealand image



raeanne271


Right so a little about me really I think would be required to help you help me agreed? I'm 19, I'm a girl, I love music, rock, emo, alternative yada yada, I love going to gigs, I love meeting new people, I love horses, I love adventures. I'm a happy go-lucky kinda kid. I come from a town thats not too busy but not too quiet, sort of Weston-Super-mare sort of busy. I'm looking at moving to Auckland New Zealand with my Dad who is a Citizen over there, I'm looking at it being a permanent thing obviously, I just want to know from anyone what the area is like, the people the horses, the horse trails the education, the jobs the music scene is like so yea help me if you can :)


Answer
Hello there! I am a New Zealander...but I will do my best to answer your question.
New Zealand has many different music styles as well as cultures. The people are friendly and talk to you like they have known you for years. Very down to earth, relaxed, kind, funny people. If you respect them for who they are then they will respect you. In NZ we don't force another persons thoughts on another...we respect them for who they are and what they believe in...but just accept them for who they are. In NZ you can be the true you...wear the style of clothes that you want...develop your style and taste...and everyone accepts you whatever shape and form you come in. Family and friends are the most important thing in most NZ peoples life.
But don't get surprised if you make random friends very fast....that's part of our charm hehehehe

New Zealand is a place where the lifestyle is more important then the job etc. We love the great outdoors, including extreme sports and hiking in forests etc. We don't have big cities like in overseas countries.

There is lots of area space in our front and backyards...even in the cities. And we care about the environment and maintaining a lifestyle where its normal to go hang out at a local park and enjoy the fresh air. I hope you like to swim....we have many rivers, lakes and beaches that will forever only a few minutes drive away for you to enjoy swimming in during spring and summer. Also in winter time we have natural hot springs for you to swim in too. NZ is the only country in the world that don't have snakes (good cos that is the animal that I am scared of the most hahahaha) and the NZ waters such as lakes, rivers and beaches are safe to swim in.

Horse riding is a BIG thing in NZ. Many wonderful career options with horse riding. As in becoming a jokey or even working in a horse riding training school. There are many events with horse riding around the year to improve your skills...which allows you to meet people your own age...develop friendships with people with the same interests as you or help with connections.

NZ is NOT the country to make money in....but the hours of work are better in NZ because the main focus is on Family and lifestyle then work.

Education is good...universities and other schooling is known for its high level qualifications from many countries around the world eg America, Canada, UK and Australia and Asia.

Music scene...think of the Unplugged version of music...lol and that's the style in NZ of all different music styles.
The concerts are only in the big cities (Auckland is the main one for most concerts to be in). But we do a mini version of woodstock here in NZ....3 days long...24 hours a day concerts of different worldwide known bands and NZ bands in a country air lifestyle. People sleep in tents and and experience it all. This type of concert happens once a year and is the biggest music event around....its called BIG DAY OUT.
The rest of the music events are at the normal sports ground music event type of thing.

If you are planning to come over....pack ya labeled clothing cos the label clothes are REALLY expensive here in NZ. (just another tip)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYFjcWscZos <--- NZ video that may help :-)

Right... So we've had a question about Anguilla, now what about Bern?

Q.


Answer
what about bern!! what about Uruguay!! what about new zealand!! what about that tent!! what about the trees?!! what about my bikinis?!! what about the suitcases?!! what about the princess izzy and someone's kid who was sent to another country?!! what about pizza!? what about martini!!

what about my sleep time!! it's 2:45 am!! :O!!!
ok ppl good night.. and sweet dreams to me..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment