Saturday, January 4, 2014

Do you have A tent link this?

large family camping tent reviews on Kelty Green River 6 Tent Review - Six Person Family Camping Tents
large family camping tent reviews image



Dane_62


I'm considering buying a Northwest Territory 18 x 17 ft. Eagle River Dome Tent w/Screen Porch from Kmart for 94.00 ($56 off). (link http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000023613611P?vName=Fitness+%26+Sports)

However I have not been able to find any reviews on it. I'm looking for someone who owns this tent, has used this tent, or owns a similar Northwest Territory tent. Please let me know what you think of it.

Also if you own any tent close to this size 18X17X6.5 do you have trouble finding campsites where you can set up a tent this big?



Answer
I think you get what you pay for, and this brand, from this store that isn't very much. It might last a couple of seasons, but I wouldn't put it through a rain storm or any significant wind.

Also the size seems way overkill. If I was car camping with a large family I'd prefer if we kept it two, or maybe three, people to a nice sturdy dome tent. Then you could put up a screen tent for sitting around together. Those smaller tents could also be used for other things, like kids camp outs, backpacking trips, while this giant tent is only good for one thing.

What is the best quality tent I can buy for under $200?




Cat M


Requirements:

Must fit a king size air mattress (so it should be at least about 10 x10 so there's room around the mattress for bags and stuff)
Must have at least 3 large windows (but preferably 4 - one on each side including the front door)
Must NOT leak!
Preferably have a raised (tub) floor or whatever you call it - so that the floor seams are not right on the ground.

Please help me find a good tent for under $200. I have been searching like crazy but whenever I find something I like it either has bad reviews or is way too expensive.

Thanks



Answer
Well the expensive ones are most likely the ones that wont leak. Remember, you get what you pay for. Check out these tents, they seem pretty good. be sure to check out all the links below, some of the tents are a steal at the size.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/swiss-gear-17x13-family-dome-tent.aspx?a=544328

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/kelty-grand-mesa-3-season-tent-.aspx?a=403453

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/swiss-gear-14x14-camp-cottage-tent.aspx?a=540539

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/msr-board-room-tents.aspx?a=538579




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment