Thursday, January 2, 2014

How to put away the discovery kids princess castle?

kids play tents ebay on Details about Pop Up Kids Toddler Childrens Boys Girls Play Dome Tent ...
kids play tents ebay image



Sarah


This is what it is
http://cgi.ebay.com/Discovery-Kids-Princess-Castle-Play-Tent-outdoor-NIB-/110629731381

but I removed the rods from the tent but cant figure out how to put it away in its little pouch. I googled everywhere for instructions but nothing! Help!



Answer
I haven't seen instructions anywhere online, but there is a great video on Home Shopping Network (HSN) that will show you how to fold and unfold it. It's a little on the long side, but you should get the hang of it after only one watching: http://toys.hsn.com/discovery-kids-pop-up-princess-play-castle_p-6408941_xp.aspx

Anybody have a tent for their cat?




HobbesMom


Last weekend I went out to the Columbus Pet Expo here in Ohio. Among several toys and other things, I actually got a small tent for my cat! I think it's adorable (it looks like an elephant and is actually a kids' tent), and set it up in my living room. Here's a pic of the same tent I bought:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Elephant-Tent-Playhouse-Indoor-Outdoor-Play-House-Hut_W0QQitemZ130090150035QQcategoryZ11744QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The back has a nice big opening, the two feet in front unzip into kitty-sized entrances, and the ear flaps on the sides roll up revealing two screened windows. I put some blankets and toys inside, and my cat loves it! It's her own little fort. It's safe and sets up anywhere with just 2 tent poles on the inside.

Has anybody else out there tried this or something similar with their cat or kitten?



Answer
Yeah! My kitty loves hers.. Well... Loves destroying it... And I also got her a little privacy curtain for her litterbox. She loves it.

(She carries around the tentpoles and leaves them in the closet)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment