Saturday, January 4, 2014

What are some must-have snacks while camping?

children camping tent on Hiking with Kids | Coleman Bayside 8-Person Family Tent
children camping tent image



candace191


My family and I are going camping. There will be my husband and I along with three children. We will be tent camping and need some ideas for some easy, yet satisfying snacks. Snacks can be kept in our cooler or dry. We prefer snacks that take little to no preparation. Thanks!!


Answer
That's great you are going camping, we camp every weekend. I usually take things like those p'nut butter sandwhich crackers, smores are great but remember the chocolate melts and so do the marshmallows into one icky mess. Trail mix is good, the kind you make yourself with m&m's, marshmallows, raisins, etc. (keep in cool place). Go-gurt, poptarts, apples, oranges, watermelon and cantelope already cubed. Cheez-it's too.
Do forget to pick up some glow sticks (necklaces) for the kids at night, they love them.

Does anyone have any suggestions to upgrade this fort?




Someone


Earlier, I built a fort for my child out of blankets. The style is like an original camping tent, with the support down the middle and the blanket hanging off to the sides. My child wants to add some "upgrades," but I can't think of any easy to ideas with basic home supplies. Any ideas?? Thank you!


Answer
Make sure to have the clean space of supplies and upgrade 'em...

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment