Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where's a good place to go camping with your family in California?

tents 4 kids on Kids Circus Play Tent http://www.fishpond.com.au/Toys/Bazoongi-Kids ...
tents 4 kids image



Fob Marley


My aunt and her family (husband and 4 kids) and myself are planning to go camping in October. My aunt and her family went to Lake Lopez near San Luis Obispo, California and had asked me if I knew any other places to go camping. So does anyone know of good camp sites in California? Her kids are 13 and under so consider a family friendly place with showers and such. Thanks!


Answer
The Redwoods, The KOA in the big Redwoods is a great place for family camping. We camped there and really enjoyed our stay. We went hiking , walked the trails, their was activities for the children, a swimming pool, an arcade room, a convenience store on site, a Beautiful tent site campground, great rv sites, clean shower house,KOA cabins, rv on site to rent,etc etc,

How can I entertain a group of toddlers?




Nicole


I'm 16 and I recently started working in a nursery. I usually have a group of 2 - 4 kids. How can I entertain them without having the just sitting in front of the tv?


Answer
Set up a coloring table
Play play dough
Play children's music ( my 2 year old loves to dance )
Name colors
Have story time
Play dress up ( get them excited about trick or treating)
Have a pots & pans band
Set up a water table/sensory table,
Do finger paintings ( if you have proper coverings )
Make rock pets
For girls play dolls
For boys play trains
Set up a ball pit tent
Make a blanket fort
Make snack time with them, show them how to spread PB on crackers with a spoon
Get magnet letters and numbers and spell out small words

There is so much you can do with children this age :) I hope you liked some of my ideas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment