Saturday, February 8, 2014

What is a good indoor tent?




Riley Asht


Im trying to find a good indoor tent on amazon that can house at least 4 people. But I cant find anything good. Anyone have an idea on what kind of tent I should get?


Answer
You may not be getting answers because of the confusion around indoor. I can think of two indoor reasons, kids play in, or to set up in an auditorium in an emergency disaster. Other?

You may consider rephrasing your question with what is a good summer tent, one season.

I'm not an expert on tents; I have a couple good ones. I would think something made by Coleman or Kelty would fit your needs. REI would be the next level. Maybe detail what you mean by good.

Hope it helps.

Is there a way to keep kids play tents from falling over when kids are playing inside?




veronicasv





Answer
Sturdier tent frame maybe or tie some ropes down with stakes on the critical points. Or you could not have kids play inside a tent.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment