Monday, January 27, 2014

How to put away the discovery kids princess castle?

kids tent instructions on 15 Ways to make tent (DIY tent) - Craftionary
kids tent instructions image



Sarah


This is what it is
http://cgi.ebay.com/Discovery-Kids-Princess-Castle-Play-Tent-outdoor-NIB-/110629731381

but I removed the rods from the tent but cant figure out how to put it away in its little pouch. I googled everywhere for instructions but nothing! Help!



Answer
I haven't seen instructions anywhere online, but there is a great video on Home Shopping Network (HSN) that will show you how to fold and unfold it. It's a little on the long side, but you should get the hang of it after only one watching: http://toys.hsn.com/discovery-kids-pop-up-princess-play-castle_p-6408941_xp.aspx

What things should I leave them to be sure everything is going to be ok?




John A


I'm a father of 2 girls,ages 10 and 8.Their mother doesn't live with us.I'm going to another state for 2-3 days.They will have to stay at home.Please don't send me answers talking about social services,because they won't find that the kids are alone and despite this,the kids are responsible.I need your help about the things I should leave with the kids.Money to buy food and drinks,my telephone number and instructions - not to leave the house after 8pm and go to bed early,to wash their teeth and be careful with the electricity.They have been alone in the house before but for shorter periods - 7-8 hours(when I'm at work),so they won't be scared or something.So could you tell me what other instructions should I give them?Or something else to leave with them?Thanks in advance.


Answer
I would take them to walmart or another store and give them each like 10-15$ and tell to buy whatever they think will make them feel safe and not miss you. If they want to buy a bunch of junk food or candy and a few silly toys then let them. It's suppose to fun aye?

I would also let them buy a few flashlights on top of the other money you took them shopping with.

Help them make a tent in the living room!!!

I would tell them NO STOVE what-so-ever, and make sure they run the shower when they are talking to ANYONE so they can say that Daddy's in the shower or something. Make sure they know how imporant it is that they never answer the door for anyone or tell anyone they are there alone. I wouldn't stress about them having to clean either, what fun is that?!!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment