Monday, January 27, 2014

What is the best tent when camping with kids?!?

kids dome tents on - Dome Tents, Hiking Tents, Adventure Tents, Weekend Dome Tents ...
kids dome tents image



AngelMom


My husband and I are going camping in August and we trying to find a good tent. We want a dome tent for 6-8 people. It is actually going to be just my hubby, my 9 month old and myself, but I want the extra room (which our old 4 person tent doesn't have). Does anyone have any suggestions? We're wanting to spend between $100-$200. Thanks!


Answer
short, but simple answer. you can EASILY find Copeman (or Coleman i think rather) brand tents for ridiculously cheap and they're HUGE. take a look over there first. you'll be surprised. and most of them are under $100 too!

What affordable two-man tent and sleeping bag is the best buy!?




MichaelL


I need to buy a compact, lightweight tent for a cycling holiday in France. Can anyone recommend something relatively cheap (under £75) and a decent sleeping bag? Thanks


Answer
I highly recommend this ...
Coleman 2008 SunDome 7-Foot by 7-Foot 3-Person Dome Tent
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-SunDome-7-Foot-3-Person-Orange/dp/B001C1A362/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248165586&sr=1-1&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This past weekend was my first experience with this tent - a simply awesome performer for under [...] bucks. I sealed the seams on the rainfly the day before and upgraded the tent stakes all for an additional $[...]. Set-up was a breeze and took under 10 minutes (I placed a tarp down below). Good thing, because the rain came 5 minutes later in buckets and lasted all night. The tent held up like a champ with no leakage what so ever. The size was just perfect for two adults and a few gear bags (or a kid). Highly recommended!

Coleman Ash Canyon 25-Degree Rectangular Oversize Sleeping Bag
http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-25-Degree-Rectangular-Oversize-Sleeping/dp/B0009PUQ28/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1248166146&sr=1-9&tag=aor-sale-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957

This a nice and comfortable sleeping bag. The zipper works nicely and it is a very nice and roomy sleeping bag. It rolls up nice and fairly compact compared to my old one. I am very happy with it and would recommend it to anyone interested in buying a sleeping bag.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment