Sunday, January 26, 2014

What are some random things to do outside?

kids outside tents on Police-car-Kids-pop-up-Play-House-Tent-Indoor-Outdoor-garden-summer ...
kids outside tents image



firedragon


I always go outside but there's practically nothing to do. Sure, I can bike or skateboard... but that stuff gets boring after a while. I don't have any forest around my house, so that's out of the question. Please, I need at least something to do outside since y parents make me go out so much. Also, there's only one practical rural thing outside that may give you ideas, and that's the 5 pine trees in my backyard.


Answer
I was constantly forced to go outside as a kid, and I plan on making my children do it as well when I have them.

1. Go for walks
2. Make "nature mobiles" with things that you find around your neighborhood and hang them from the trees.
3. Bury a time capsule
4. Start a garden (vegetable or flower)
5. Stare at the clouds.
6. Build a tree house or fort
7. Find some friends and play bocce, can jam, frisbee, or whatever you want.
8. Build a swing off one of the trees with some rope and a piece of wood.
9. Find a dog/cat/rabbit/pet turtle and take it outside.
10. Meditate. Find your inner you.
11. Take photographs of your neighborhood.
12. Think about geo-caching.
13. Build some bird houses out of wood or recycled materials and put them up in the trees.
14. Write poems that are inspired by completely mundane things in your yard (ode to a puddle)
15. Lay out a blanket on the lawn and read in the sun.
16. Draw with chalk on the sidewalk or driveway or patio.
17. Set up a treasure hunt. Leave clues around the neighborhood.
18. Buy some bubble solution or make your own out of dishwashing liquid and water. Blow bubbles.
19. Fly a Kite
20. Fly a paper airplane
21. See if your parents can get a chimnea, so you can roast marshmallows!
22. Build a hammock
23. Make a tent. Camp out in it.
24. Try to make a solar oven, and cook something. Force a family member to eat it (hot dogs work well.)
25. If all else fails force your parents to come outside and play with you. That'll teach them.

What are some good ways to really scare kids?




kitty


my little sister and her friends are camping outside of my house in a tent. they are 9-10 yrs old. me and my other sister want to really scare them. any suggestions? i need suggestions to scare them good but i dont want anyone getting hurt.


Answer
Explain, in detail, the Obama healthcare plan, and what kind of debt they're getting into. That should scare the piss outta them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment