Saturday, February 1, 2014

Things to bring camping? HELP ASAP!!?




~*~Stanciu


okay me, my wife, my brother in law and his wife and kids are going camping tomorrow. w lost track of the days and tonight we are going shopping for stuff. what kinda of stuff should we get. I personally never been camping. they have but i wanna know of things wecan get in case they forget anything. Also my wife is pregnant wat care products should i get for her?? please help me
well it wasnt last minute just the sopping cuh we all been busy and the days flew by and we noticed were leaven thursday ad oday is wedensday last night at like 1 am or this morning i should say



Answer
Tent
Air mattress or cot for your wife
First Aid Kit
Blankets
Pillow
Lighter
Paper to burn
Tums-If your wife gets heartburn from the pregnancy
Tylenol
Table cloth
Toothbrush Toothpaste
Shampoo
Pack of Cards
Dish Soap
Water
Food
Napkins
Paper plates
Utensils
Sunblock
Chairs

I'm setting up a tent in the backyard and me and my kids are going to camp out for the fourth. Any ideas?




nova_flowe





Answer
if its the first time camping, your in for some fun.
take some ear plugs, so the fireworks don't keep you up all night. get a good air mattress to sleep on, so your back won't hurt in the morn..
and get the cinn. gramcrakers for the somores, the make them taste better. oh yea, have a good time. catch lighting bugs, tell some not to scary stories. and leave the back door un locked, so if it rains you wont have to wake some one up to get in the house,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment