Friday, February 14, 2014

what games could i have at my wedding reception to entertain guests and especially kids?




lynn


I want to have a fun relaxed wedding reception (with about 200 guests.) It is going to be outside under a tent on a big lawn at a golf course and there is a putting green next to it that i want to bring golf balls, putters and pitching wedges for people to use. I was also wanting to set up something fun for kids to play with thats not messy (i.e. no craft table) or too expensive (i wish we could get a bouncy house.) Any ideas?


Answer
http://www.weddingmountain.com/p-2737-coloring-book.aspx


http://www.weddingmountain.com/p-7510-wedding-activity-book.aspx

I don't know how many kids you plan on having but im am getting these for my flower girls they come with crayons so hopefully this will keep them having fun. If not then hire a "baby sitter" if your having over 10 kids you will pry want one anyway. parents tend to let their kids run around and not always keep them under control but if you give someone that as their job they can have the kids play tag.. or play other little games in a circle so that they are not being destructive

Road Trip In America but what about car hire?




M_Explorer


Me and my friends are planning a road trip around America in our gap year but you have to be at least over 21 to hire a car and in some 25

does anybody have any ideas or a solution to this?

we did think about travelling on tram but not sure how much that would cost and everything.

thank you x



Answer
I am assuming your from Europe since you use words like Tram , and hire ... We call it renting , when you get a car for a short time . I have driven from Cape cod , MA ( 45 mins south of Boston ) all the way along RT 90 to Seattle then north about 2 hrs . I also drive from British Columbia border down the west coast ( California ) to Tampa , Fl . It was amazing and I want to do more again when my kids are older ! If there is any advice I can give you I am more then happy to help ! I dont even know you and I am excited for you .

I dont know how old you are but i found this guide online , I hope it helps . http://www.autorentalguide.com/car-rentals-under-25.shtml

It also might depend on which part of the country you plan on starting in . There are some places that sell cars that might be willing to lease/rent/hire a car for a short time .

What did you mean by tram ? Bus ? Buses are fine , Greyhound is most popular , however you will see mostly highway and stop in less then desirable areas of the citys . Most bus terminals are downtown . Ticket prices vary of course . We dont have as many train stations are you do in Europe if you meant trains . Like in Florida there are none , they are trying to change it though .

I hear its cheap to travel like this in Europe , not so much here in America . There are these great campgrounds all across the our country though , they are called KOAs , they even have cabin rentals if you dont have a tent . They are nice and affordable and you do not need a reservation most of the time . Good luck !!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment