Sunday, February 9, 2014

How to make a canopy tent?




Kortney Ba


I'm going to be having a haunt fest in my front yard for halloween this year and i want to make a tent canopy for the kids to walk through. I know i could buy one but they are 400 plus and i don't have that kind of money to waste on one thing. So i need to know what is another alternative i can do to build one. Could i use wood and a large black tarp? something along the lines of that.


Answer
look under tent rental or party supply store , see if you rent one cheap.

How can I make a bed tent/canopy for a 3 year old?




Jessica


We have been temporarily draping a king size sheet over my son's kitchen and workbench to make a tent over his toddler bed. I would like a more permanent solution than this as the sheet never stays in place and Mommy is tired of "rebuilding' a ten 10x a night. I have 10 yards of muslin. I was thinking of hanging the fabric from eye hooks on the ceiling, but then I have to wonder if my monkey-child will scale the fabric (he would). Anyone have any safe, practical suggestions for making a toddler bed a tent that doesn't involve buying one?


Answer
You have the right idea.... my kids loved that tent for many years... i used to attatch it to the bunkbed.... I would use velcro... that way it will kind of tear away with really tearing.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment